About the Job
- Research markets to identify opportunities for events to reach target goals.
- Manage and oversee the development of events operations from initiation to completion, including timely responses to all online requests, phone calls and emails.
- Liaise with facilities management on event matters, special requests and oversee the necessary staff to successful implement event activities.
- Create and manage events’ budgets.
- Keep track of event finances in cooperation with Finance Department including insurance deposits, check requests, invoicing and other contracts while maintaining confidentiality in work-place.
- Ensure events run on schedule and within budgets.
- Coordinate visits, travel accommodations, expenses reports and contract agreements to support implementation.
- Create and contact previous clients via a database.
- Recommend new partnerships to ensure potential events.
- Contribute to event awareness through phone calls, business meetings with potential clients, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Sell sponsorship packages / exhibition spaces to potential partners.
- Maintain feedback via surveys, comment cards, etc.
- Create and submit post-event evaluation and reports.
- Adhere to the organization’s policies, procedures and business code.
- Job Roles: Sales/Retail/Business Development Project/Program Management Marketing
- 3-5 Proven sales experience
- Experience working with CRM is preferred.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques.
- Computer use competency.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated and driven.
- BS degree “Marketing Section” or equivalent.
- Native English written and spoken.
- AUC, BUE, GUC graduates are preferred.
Send Us Your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org